1. Name and contact data of the parties responsible for processing as well as the firm’s data protection officer
This data protection information applies for data processing by:
Responsible party: Linn Goppold Treuhand GmbH, Leopoldstraße 175, D-80804 Munich, Germany, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: +49 (0)89 179093-0, Fax: +49 (0)89 170903-80.
The firm's data protection officer at Linn Goppold Treuhand GmbH, Mr Alexander Stingelwangner is at DATEV eG, Gutenstetter Str. 14, D-90449 Nuremberg, and at email@example.com, Tel: +49 (0) 173/ 7241550.
2. Gathering personal data for storage as well as the type and purpose of its use
a) When visiting the web site
When calling up our web site at www.linngoppold.,de on the browser that you use on your device, information is automatically sent from it to our web site’s server. This information is temporarily stored in a log file. The following information is therefore captured without your action and stored until it is automatically erased:
- The IP address of the querying computer,
- The date and time of the access,
- The name and URL of file called up,
- The web site from which the access came (referrer URL),
- the browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer, as well as the name of your access provider.
The above data is used by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring smooth connection to the web site,
- Ensuring easy use of our web site,
- Assessing system security and stability as well as
- for additional administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 sent. 1 let. F of the DSGVO [GDPR]. Our justified interest follows from the purposes listed above to gather data. In no case do we use the data gathered to make conclusions about you personally.
In addition, we place cookies as well as analytical services when you visit our web site. More details about this can be found in numbers 4 and 5 of this data protection declaration.
b) When subscribing to our newsletter
If you have expressly consented, as per Art. 6 para. 1 sent. 1 let. A of the DSGVO, we use your email address in order to regularly send you our newsletter. Giving an email address is sufficient to receive the newsletter.
Desubscribing is possible at any time, for example on a link at the end of each newsletter. Alternatively, you can desubscribe at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
c) When using our contact form
We give you the opportunity for questions of any kind to contact us by filling out a form which is available on our web site. You must give your valid email address for this so that we can know from whom the question is coming, and so that we can answer it. You can voluntarily provide additional information.
Data processing for the purposes of contacting us is done as per Art. 6 para. 1 sent. 1 let. A of the DSGVO on the basis of your freely-given consent.
The personal data which we have used from the contact form will be automatically erased after we have answered the questions you have asked.
3. Forwarding data
Transferring your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place.
We only give your data to third parties if:
- You have granted an express consent to that as per Art. 6 para. 1 sent. 1 let. a of the DSGVO,
- forwarding is required as per Art. 6 para. 1 sent. 1 let. f of the DSGVO for enforcement, exercise or defending against legal claims and there is no ground for the assumption that you have a predominantly protection-worthy interest in not forwarding your data,
- in the case that there is a legal obligation for forwarding as per Art. 6 para. 1 sent. 1 let. C of the DSGVO, as well
- as this is legally allowed and is required as per Art. 6 para. 1 sent. 1 let. B of the DSGVO for implementation of contractual relationships.
We have cookies on our web pages These are small files which your browser automatically creates and which are stored on your device (laptop, tablet, smart phone, others) when you visit our pages. Cookies do not cause any damage to your device, contain no viruses, Trojan horses or other damaging software.
Information is stored in the cookie which are in connection with the specifically used device. This does not mean, however, that we can directly obtain knowledge of your identity.
In addition, we also place temporary cookies in order to optimise the user-friendliness of our site; these are stored on your device for a defined period. If you visit our site again in order to use our services, we automatically recognise that you had already visited, and which inputs and settings you had made in order that you need not enter them again.
On the other hand, we place cookies in order to statistically capture the use of our site, and for purposes of optimising our offers to you (see No. 5). These cookies make it possible for us to automatically recognise that you had already visited us. These cookies are automatically erased after a respectively defined period.
The data processed by cookies are required for the above purposes to ensure our justified interests as well as for third parties as per Art. 6 para. 1 sent. 1 let. F of the DSGVO.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies. You can configure your browser in such a way, however, that no cookies are stored on your computer, or there is always a notification before a new cookie is placed. Complete deactivation of cookies could mean that you could not use all of the functions on our web site
5. Analysis tools
The tracking activities which are listed below and which we use are executed on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 sent. 1 let. F of the DSGVO. The use of tracking activities allows us to structure our site to your needs, and to continuously improve our web site. On the other hand, we place tracking activities in order to statistically capture the use of our site, and for purposes of optimising our offers to you. These interests can also be justified in the sense of the above rules.
The respective data processing purposes and data categories are derived from the relevant tracking tools.
a) Google Analytics
For the purposes of proper and continuing optimisation of our web pages, we use Google Analytics, a web analysis service from der Google Inc.https://www.google.de/intl/de/about/ (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; hereinafter “Google”). In connection with this, pseudonymous user profiles are created, and cookies used (see No. 4). The information created by the cookie about your use of this web site, such as
- Browser type and version,
- Operating system used
- Referrer URL (the page you’d visited just before),
- Host name of the accessing computer (IP address),
- Time of the server query,
are transferred to a Google server in the US and stored there. The information is used in order to assess use of the web site, to create reports about web site activities and to provide further services associated with web site use and Internet use for the purposes of marketing research and structuring the needs of this Internet site. Also, this information is transferred, if applicable, to third parties, as long as this is required by law or these third parties work under contract. In no case is your IP address put together with other Google data. The IP addresses are anonymized so that one cannot assign them (IP masking).
You can prevent your browser from storing cookies with the corresponding browser settings; but please note that by doing so, you may not be able to use the website's full functionality.
In addition, you can prevent the gathering and transmission of the data generated by the cookie about your use of the website (incl. your IP address) by Google as well as the distribution of the data by Google by downloading and installing a browser add-on.
As an alternative to a browser add-on, especially for browsers on mobile devices, you can additionally prevent Google Analytics from capturing information by clicking on this link. This installs an opt-out cookie that prevents your data from being collected when you visit this website. The opt-out cookie only applies in this browser, and only for our web site, and is stored on your device. If you erase your cookies in this browser, you must set the opt-out cookie again.
Further information about data protection in connection with Google Analytics can be found at the Google Analytics-help section.
b) Google Adwords Conversation Tracking
Google Adwords places a cookie (see number 4) on your computer if you have clicked on a Google advertisement on our web site.
These cookies are no longer valid after 30 days and are not used for personal identification. If the user visits specific web site pages of Adwords customers, and the cookie has not yet expired, Google and the customer can learn that the user had clicked on the ad and was forwarded to this page.
Each Adwords customer receives a different cookie. Cookies cannot be followed over the web sites of Adwords customers. The information gathered by conversion cookies serves to create conversion statistics for Adwords customers who have decided to allow conversion tracking. Adwords customers learn about the total number of users who have clicked on their ads and have been forwarded to a page with a conversion tracking tag. They don't receive information which can personally identify the user.
6. Social Media Plug-ins
We use social plug-ins on our web site on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 sent. 1 let. F of the DSGVO for the social networks Facebook, Twitter and Instagram in order to make our law firm better known. The marketing purpose is a justified interest in the sense of the DSGVO. Responsibility for data protection-compliant operation is ensured by the respective offeror. Connecting these plug-ins to us is done using a so-called “two-click method” in order to best protect visitors to our web pages.
Social media plug-ins from Facebook are used on our web site in order to structure their use in a more personal way. We use buttons such as “LIKE” for this. This is an offering from Facebook.
If you call up a page of our web presence which contains such a plug-in, your browser will form a direct connection to Facebook’s servers, in which the contents of the plug-in will be directly transferred from Facebook to your browser and will be connected into the web site with this.
By connecting plug-ins, Facebook obtains information that your browser had called up the relevant page of our web presence, even if you do not have a Facebook account or aren't logged in with Facebook. This information (including your IP address) is directly transferred from your browser to Facebook’s server in the US and stored there.
If you are logged in to Facebook, Facebook can directly assign the visit to our web site with your Facebook account. If you interact with the plug-ins, such as with “LIKE”, the relevant information will also be transferred directly to Facebook’s server and stored there. The information will also be published on Facebook and displayed to your Facebook friends.
Facebook can use this information for the purposes of advertising, market research and appropriate design of Facebook pages. User, interest and relationship profiles are created by Facebook, for example for your use of our web site in regard to the advertising shown to you by Facebook, other Facebook users can be informed about your activity on our web site and other services can be provided related to the use of Facebook.
If you don't want Facebook to assign the data gathered from our web site about you, you must log out of Facebook before visiting our web site.
7. Rights of those impacted
You have the right:
- as per Art. 15 of the DSGVO to obtain information about the personal data about you which we have processed. In particular, you can be provided information on the purposes of processing, personal data categories, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed, the planned storage period, the right to correction, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition, the existence of the right to complain, the source of their data if not collected from us, and the existence of automated decision-taking, including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about the details;
- as per Art. 16 of the DSGVO, you can request immediate rectification of incorrect information or completing the personal data which we have stored;
- as per Art. 17 of the DSGVO, you can request the erasure of the personal data which we have stored, as long as it is not required to exercise the right to free expression of opinion and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest: or for enforcement, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- as per Art. 18 of the DSGVO, you can request the restriction of processing your personal data, as long as the correctness of the data has been disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you refuse to have them erased and we no longer need the data, but you need these for enforcement, exercise or defence of legal claims or you have filed an objection against processing as per Art. 21 of the DSGVO;
- as per Art. 20 of the DSGVO, you request receiving your personal data which you have provided to us in a structured, usual and machine-readable format, or you request transfer to another responsible party;
- as per Art. 7 para. 3 of the DSGVO, you can withdraw the consent that you once gave us at any time. The consequence of this is that we may no longer continue to process the data which was related to this consent, and
- according to Art. 77 of the DSGVO, you can also complain to supervisory authorities. As a rule, you can turn to the supervisory authorities at their usual location or work place or to our law firm’s offices.
8. Right to opposition
As long as your personal data is being processed on the basis of justified interests as per Art. 6 para. 1 sent. 1 let. F of the DSGVO, you have the right, as per Art. 21 of the DSGVO, to object against the processing of your personal data, as long as there are grounds which arise from your special situation or it is an objection against direct advertising. In the last case, you have a general right to object which we must implement without you claiming a special situation.
If you would like to exercise your right of objection, simply send an email to email@example.com
9. Data security
We use a broad SSL procedure (secure socket layer) during your web site visit in connection with the highest encryption level supported by your browser. As a rule, this is 256-bit encryption. If your browser doesn't support 256-bit encryption, we instead use 128-bit v3 technology. If an individual page of our Internet presence is transferred in an encrypted manner, you can recognise the encrypted manner with a key or lock symbol on the lower status ribbon of your browser.
We also use suitable technical and organisational security measures in order to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or unauthorised access. Our security measures are continuously improved in accordance with technical advancements.
10. Current nature and changes to this data protection declaration
The data declaration is currently valid and is as of May 2018.
Further development of our web site and offers from it or due to changed statutory or official requirements could make it necessary to change this data protection declaration. The current data protection declaration can be called up by you at www.linngoppold.de/datenschutz and you can print it.